You are allowed to:
• Create an End Product for personal projects.
• Create an End Product for commercial projects.
• Create an End Product for a client.
• Modify UX plug & play as needed.
• Use UX plug & play multiple times for multiple projects.
You are NOT allowed to:
• Share UX plug & play on the web or distribute (e.g. embed) with Figma public access.
• Use any of UX plug & play in your End Product as-is.
• Redistribute UX plug & play as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can't do this with UX plug & play on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify UX plug & play.
• Redistribute or make available UX plug & play as-is or with superficial modifications.
• Permit an end user of the End Product to extract UX plug & play and use it separately from the End Product.
• You can't publish the item in your team library or give edit permissions to other people if you bought the individual license. Please purchase a team license if there is more than one person working on the file.
Other license terms:
• You are not required to attribute or link to UX plug & play in any of your projects.
• UX plug & play will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage for any available resources.
Extending the license (adding users)
If you wish to extend your license for UX plug & play from individual license (one user) to a team license (5 users) or if you want more than five seats, get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns and refunds policy
We do not issue refunds for digital products. Contact us at email@example.com for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.