Finished the program and not feeling confident in your UX skills? You're protected by our 365-day guarantee. Get a full refund of your investment plus an extra $200 on us.
If after you've completed the UX/UI Expert, created your case studies, built your portfolio, and you don't see an improvement in your UX skillset, email us within 365 days of your enrollment date to start the refund process.
To be eligible for the UX/UI Expert guarantee, you must:
1. Complete the program in its entirety. If you ask for a refund, we'll make sure that you completed the program, the workbooks, a minimum of 2 case studies, and created your portfolio (including the 2 case studies). You must complete all of them in their entirety to be eligible for the guarantee.
2. Spend a minimum of 8 hours per week watching and implementing what you learn (e.g., watching lessons, creating your case studies, building your portfolio). There is absolutely no way around doing the work. In order to become a strong designer, you have to practice and take action. The more time you put in, the better you'll become. That's what will make you a kick-ass UX designer. It's okay if life happens and you miss a week here and there. But, if you don't put in the time and effort for weeks at a time, you won't improve and build your UX chops and you won't be eligible for the guarantee.
Here's how the guarantee DOES NOT apply:
1. You enroll, watch some of the videos, decide it's too difficult, and quit.
2. You enroll, never complete the course, and email us asking for a refund.
3. You enroll, don't do the work, and email us asking for a refund.
4. You enroll, forget about the subscription, and email us asking for a refund.
5. You enroll, do the work, complete the course, and email us after a year from your first enrollment date.
Payment cancellation policy
The Purchaser who enrolls may not cancel the contract under any circumstances outside the "Creator Protection Guarantee" period. Upon enrollment, the Purchaser will be responsible for the remaining balance of sale and must pay all further installments as agreed and on time. Should the Purchaser fail to make any payment as and when due, we reserve all our rights against the Purchaser for failure to make installment payments on time, including, but not limited to, mandating a collection agency or attorney to obtain payment from the Purchaser, which may adversely affect the Purchaser's credit rating. The Purchaser must reimburse us for all reasonable fees (including legal and collection agency fees) incurred in collecting the balance of sale and is not eligible for the "Creator Protection Guarantee."